- 4 bananas
- 1⁄2 sheet puff pastry (cut into strips)
- icing sugar
- CARAMEL SAUCE
- 125 g unsalted butter (sweet butter)
- 125 g caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lay out pastry trimmings if using or cut strips from the 1/2 sheet.
- Place the banana down on top of pastry.
- Dust with icing sugar, then wrap the pastry around the length of the banana.
- Bake in pre-heated for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Caramel Sauce - in a saucepan, melt the butter and add the sugar and continue to stir until caramel consistency is achieved.