- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Pound chicken breasts if they're too thick.
- Place a cheese and ham slice on each breast within 1/2 inches of edge.
- Fold edges of chicken over filling and secure with tooth picks.
- Mix flour and paprika and coat chicken.
- Heat butter in skillet and cook chicken until browned on all sides.
- Add wine and bouillon with chicken in pan.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove tooth picks and transfer breasts to warm platter.
- Blend cornstarch with cream and whisk slowly into skillet.
- Cook, stirring until thickened and pour over chicken.