- 2 cans big country-style biscuits
- 1 (28 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed with a fork
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Spray a 13 X 9 X 2 inch baking pan.
- Flatten each biscuit with a rolling pin.
- Add 1 heaping tablespoonful of sweet potato to the center of each biscuit; fold in half and crimp the edges to seal.
- Lay in pan appx.
- 8 per side.
- You can overlap them.
- Combine butter, sugars, cinnamon, and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil; pour over biscuits.
- They may float, but they will settle.
- Bake@ 350F, uncovered, 35-45 minutes until golden brown.